To receive information on available course dates and pricing, please contact our services team at email@example.com with your desired course and number of students, or click the Enroll Now buttons below.
Netvisor / Open Netvisor Linux Administration Course
This course teaches the fundamentals of Pluribus Networks products and solutions. Students are provided with knowledge to successfully describe, install, configure, monitor, and maintain switches and a fabric running Netvisor/Open Netvisor Linux.
Hardware and management components are covered including the Freedom Spine and Leaf switches, other Netvisor/ONVL-enabled switches, and the Netvisor/ONVL command line interface.
Students will receive classroom training and hands-on experience with Pluribus Networks products and technology.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the concept behind the Pluribus Networks Netvisor/ONVL and the switches and fabric they operate.
- Describe the features, components, and architecture of the Pluribus Networks Netvisor/ONVL and Switch products
- Install a switch running Netvisor/ONVL
- Configure a switch using the Netvisor/ONVL CLI
- Monitor and maintain Netvisor/ONVL and its Switch hardware.
For experienced network and server administrators.
Duration – 2 days
Pluribus UNUM Fabric Management and Automation course
This course teaches the fundamentals of the Pluribus Networks UNUM Fabric Management and Automation platform.
Time: 3-4 hours.
Students will receive web-based classroom training and hands-on experience with the UNUM platform and are provided the knowledge to successfully deploy and manage a fabric.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Use UNUM’s built in automation to install Netvisor OS on bare-metal switches, deploy the adaptive cloud fabric and configure the fabric with standard networking protocols
- Configure important fabric management features such as VLANs, vRouters, Trunks, virtual link aggregation groups
- Configuring security and monitoring features such as syslog, SNMP, and network policies