Pluribus Certified Networking Associate
The Pluribus Certified Networking Associate (PCNA) is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the Software Defined Networking architecture and Pluribus Networks technology. The exam can be taken from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online exam.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Define what is Open Networking and Software Defined Network (SDN) infrastructure
- Describe basic Pluribus Networks architectural principles
- Describe Pluribus Networks value proposition
- Describe key services of Pluribus Networks and their common use cases (E.g. Multi-site data center SDN fabrics, virtualization, segmentation, leaf and spine fabrics, management, analytics, programmability, etc)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of Adaptive Cloud Fabric
- Describe core characteristics of deploying, operating and troubleshooting Adaptive Cloud Fabric and UNUM/Insight Analytics platform
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- We recommend candidates have at least six months of experience with SDN and Open Networking principles, SDN architectures and customer deployments/use cases
- Candidates should have attended Pluribus Networks training courses – Netvisor ONE OS Administration and Pluribus UNUM Fabric Management and Automation course
- Candidates should have a deep understanding of the Netvisor ONE network OS technology, Adaptive Cloud Fabric architecture principles and UNUM management, automation and Insight Analytics functionality
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. There are many relevant Pluribus Networks courses and other resources to assist you with acquiring additional knowledge and skills to prepare for certification. Please review the Education Training and resources for information about the competencies assessed on the certification exam.
Recommended Study Material: The exam draws heavily from the Netvisor ONE Administration and UNUM Administration class material and if you took the class you were exposed to almost all of the study material for this exam! We would highly recommend taking the training courses!
Number of questions: 30
Passing score: 80%
Cost of the exam: 190 USD
Question format: Multiple choice