Enabling Operational Proficiency for Pluribus Networks Technologies
Pluribus Networks offers a full range of training courses that enable network professionals to efficiently gain advanced knowledge and quickly ramp on Pluribus Networks next-generation SDN networking technologies.
Our courses are designed to deliver deep understanding of the Netvisor OS technology and the Adaptive Cloud Fabric architecture principles. Courses span from basic architectural discussions, to best practices with hands-on labs for configuring, operating provisioning and maintaining a Netvisor-powered network.
Once you have completed the training, you can also validate your technical skills and expertise by taking the certification exam. Pluribus certification validates SDN and Data center architecture expertise to help professionals highlight in-demand skills as well as help organizations build effective, innovative and agile teams for their dynamic business initiatives.
Assure the Success of Your Pluribus Networks Implementation with Product Knowledge and Configuration Skills From our Experts
- Expert training that spans installation, configuration and troubleshooting for the Netvisor OS and Adaptive Cloud Fabric architecture and management platforms
- In-depth architectural perspectives and implementation best practices
- Hands-on lab experiences enhance understanding and accelerate learning
- Flexible delivery options including classroom, virtual, or on-site training
- Comprehensive training material to support beginners or experienced network professionals