Today, the rigid nature of legacy networks is a business bottleneck, stifling business agility and innovation. These traditional network topologies in place today simply can’t deliver the required level of elastic networking resources and visibility that every organization must move towards in order to meet increasing business demands and to thrive in the new digital era. Next-generation software-defined networking (SDN) reduces architectural complexities and radically simplifies how the network is deployed and managed.
Imagine building a simple and secure network that reduces the IT infrastructure footprint while improving service velocity, availability, and performance, thus ensuring that applications and services are rapidly rolled out and scaled on demand.
Inside the Next-Generation Software-Defined Networking for dummies learn…
- Why business agility needs the network
- Why all SDN architectures aren’t the same
- How to achieve total network control and visibility
More key takeaways inside…
- Controller-less SDN is a reality
- Ways to simplify and consolidate the network
- Improve security and control
- Automate to simplify operations
- Increase operational agility and efficiency
- Bridge the gap between NetOps and DevOps
- Improve visibility with integrated analytics
REGISTER NOW TO DOWNLOAD!