The Pluribus Freedom E-series switch provides advanced networking functionality with integrated switching, routing, compute and storage capabilities. The Pluribus E-Series switch is delivered with the Netvisor® operating system software (NVOS) providing a turn-key advanced networking solution and supporting network virtualization, layer 2 and layer 3 switching and routing and support for the Pluribus Adaptive Cloud Fabric™ controllerless distributed network architecture.
Pluribus Freedom E28Q-L Switch
28x QSFP+ ports supporting 28x 40G or 8x 40G and 80x 10G ports
The Pluribus Freedom E28Q-L delivers a unique combination of router, switch, compute, and storage capabilities to support converged network services and is optimized for deployment as a Spine switch and advanced network services node. With an advanced, high-performance architecture and robust wire-speed Layer-2 and Layer-3 networking, the Freedom E28Q-L supports specialized applications and leverages the advanced switching and Adaptive Cloud Fabric capabilities of the Netvisor OS.
- Delivered pre-loaded with Pluribus Netvisor software (NVOS)
- Wire-speed Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding up to 2.24 Tb/s and 1.68 Bp/s
- Broadcom Trident II switching ASIC
- VXLAN services supported in hardware at wire-speed
- 12 Mb shared packet buffer with SmartTable and SmartBuffer technologies
- Two Xeon E5-2620 (12 cores total)
- 64GB RAM memory
- 480 GB storage (Internal SSD) with storage expansion up to up to 3+TB
- 4x 10G NICs for L4-L7 services