India, Bengaluru | Technical Support
Pluribus Networks is the leader in performance-oriented network virtualization for private and public cloud datacenters. Pluribus’ technology simplifies network management, improves datacenter utilization and enables network centric applications to move into the network. We are currently seeking a highly-motivated self-starter to work in a dynamic 24×7 global technical team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand, troubleshoot, diagnose, reproduce, and provide fault isolation to resolve escalated technical issues.
- Define, manage, and execute problem resolution plans.
- Drive solutions/fixes through Engineering and QA.
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous critical issues.
- Collaborate with partners to perform problem isolation and resolution.
- Review technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Use diagnostic aids, tools, and appropriate lab equipment as necessary.
- Excellent understanding of networking technologies: L2/L3 switching (STP, LACP, etc.), VxLAN, routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), VRRP, 802.1Q, QoS, Policy Based Routing, packet sniffing, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Linux environments and hypervisors such as KVM, XEN, and VMware.
- Experience with large data center networks is highly desirable.
- Demonstrates role-model level customer service and support skills.
- Keen ability to quickly understand the business impact of customer and partner issues and effectively navigate politically charged situations.
- History of authoring KB articles and reviewing technical field bulletins.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a proven ability to function in a team environment.
- Willing to travel 15% of the time.
Education / Experience
- MS/BS in CS/EE or equivalent.
- 8+ years in a direct technical support role.
Qualified candidates: please submit your resume/CV to email@example.com