USA, Dallas or Austin, TX USA, San Jose, CA USA, East Coast USA, West Coast USA, Central USA, Santa Clara, CA USA | Marketing
Pluribus Networks is redefining how data center networks for private cloud and multi-cloud are built and operated for service providers and enterprise customers across the globe. Whether a single site data center, multiple active-active data centers or a highly distributed collection of edge compute data centers, our Adaptive Cloud Fabric™ SDN software, powered by the Linux-based Netvisor ONE® network operating system, provides radical automation and unprecedented network visibility. Our products are deployed in over 300 customer networks world-wide including more than 100 Tier 1 mobile network operators and our customers give us an average of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Gartner Peer Insights. Pluribus is growing and looking for a talented Sr. Manager or Director of Product Marketing.
As a product and solution marketing leader your goal will be to put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. You will create crisp and powerful messaging and package it up as high quality internal-facing enablement and/or outbound marketing content. You will also be charged as a key spokesperson to deliver product and solution messaging in customer and partner presentations, in support of webinars, videos and podcasts as well as in press and analyst interviews. You are someone who is a strategic thinker and who is always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition. You will work closely with sales, product management and key technology and go-to-market partners. Your remit goes beyond delivering the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights.
If you are looking for a high-growth company in an exciting market segment, then look no further. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will help drive strategic direction to develop & grow the business. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact as a key member of the Pluribus Networks product marketing team.
Location: Pluribus will consider any USA location.
This is a critical and highly visible role where you will use your extensive industry expertise and marketing skills to build awareness, preference and consideration for key products and solutions developed by Pluribus as buyers move through their journey and down the funnel.
- Leverage your networking background to study and understand Pluribus products, solutions, technologies and value proposition deeply.
- Create positioning and messaging for Pluribus data center and cloud networking and automation solutions.
- Develop marketing campaign strategies and tactics to deliver product and solution value propositions into the minds of our ideal customer profiles (ICPs) and reseller partners.
- Partner with the CMO and our digital marketing agency to develop a content strategy for demand generation and moving buyers down the funnel.
- Develop marketing content to include presentations, videos, blogs, webinars, eBooks, white papers, web pages, social posts and other marketing assets for awareness, lead gen and sales enablement.
- Build strong relationships across an entire spectrum of customers, influencers and executive-level decision makers.
- Develop focused field enablement tools and messaging for sales and channel partners.
- Minimum of 5 years if product marketing, product management, technical marketing, or other relevant functional experience within the networking industry.
- The ideal candidate has product marketing or product management experience in the data center switching space, ideally with a knowledge of SDN and overlay networking technologies including BGP EVPN.
- A knowledge of metro networking or service provider WAN routing solutions and technology is highly desirable.
- Comfortable in working in a smaller private company environment where you may need to wear multiple hats and be nimble in prioritizing deliverables.
- Proven success making and meeting aggressive deadlines and commitments.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills; must have the ability to speak effectively across all channels and to all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Proven writing skills to create compelling narratives in short and long form.
- Ability to deliver polished power points that tell a compelling visual story at the right level of technical depth for the audience [examples required].
- Strong soft-skills with a proven ability to develop effective relationships across an entire spectrum of customers, influencers, partners and executive-level decision makers.
- An understanding of lead generation techniques, processes and technologies including SEM, SEO, SFDC, Marketo and Bizible is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical field or in marketing.