USA, Dallas or Austin, TX USA, San Jose, CA USA, East Coast USA, West Coast USA, Central USA, Santa Clara, CA USA | Marketing
Pluribus Networks is redefining how data center networks for private cloud and multi-cloud are built and operated for service providers and enterprise customers across the globe. Whether a single site data center, multiple active-active data centers or a highly distributed collection of edge compute data centers, our Adaptive Cloud Fabric™ SDN software, powered by the Linux-based Netvisor ONE® network operating system, provides radical automation and unprecedented network visibility. Our products are deployed in over 300 customer networks world-wide including more than 100 Tier 1 mobile network operators and our customers give us an average of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Gartner Peer Insights. Pluribus Networks is growing and looking for a talented Sr. Manager, NA Business Development and Channel Marketing.
The Sr. Manager, NA Business Development and Channel Marketing is responsible for building a world class GTM channel that will grow Pluribus revenues through strategic OEM, technology, distributor, and reseller partners. In this role you will be responsible for nurturing relationships and driving revenue with existing partners as well as building a strategy to identify, onboard and enable new GTM partners that are headquartered in North America.
The successful candidate must be a strong team player, have a good understanding of networking technology and be able to wear both a channel marketing and sales hat to drive bookings through existing and new channel partners. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, versatile and able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution, the ability to create and deliver compelling content and has the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
If you are looking for a high-growth company in an exciting market segment, then look no further. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this high visibility role will help drive strategic direction to develop & grow business with channel partners. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact as a key member of the Pluribus Networks product marketing team.
Location: Pluribus will consider any USA location.
- Sr. Manager, NA Business Development and Channel Marketing build and execute on a strategy to drive revenue through our OEM, technology, distributor and reseller channel partners and to recruit and onboard new partners headquartered in North America.
- Nurture relationships and work with partners to identify new opportunities, develop pipeline, and generate bookings for Pluribus Networks as a preferred solution.
- Become a go-to resource for technical sales reps to answer technical, value prop, and process questions regarding Pluribus Networks products.
- Leverage content from your product marketing and product management peers and create original content as necessary to train and enable our NA partners.
- Co-ordinate training on Pluribus Networks products and solutions for channel partner technical and sales teams and deliver that training personally if needed.
- Collaborate with the events marketing manager to project-manage and market partner and customer events to ensure campaign elements are firing on time and on budget.
- Work with channel partners to use MDF to drive joint marketing programs, create leads and build pipeline.
- Partner closely with the sales team and channel partners to manage lead distribution, follow up, measurement and reporting.
- Develop channel GTM KPIs and report out regularly to executive leadership.
- 5+ years’ experience working in business development or channel marketing for a B2B technology company with an established record of channel partner sales attainment
- A background in enterprise or service provider networking along with channel management experience.
- The ideal candidate also has a background in the data center switching space.
- The candidate will have a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the product marketing, content marketing, global sales and operations teams.
- Experience organizing sales enablement events and activities, influencing and training partner sales teams, creating reporting, and justifying investments using ROI analysis and other metrics.
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into partner campaign planning and execution.
- Understanding of enterprise and service provider technology sales cycles and hands-on experience with lead/pipeline forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Experience managing sales pipelines and generating reporting supporting business objectives in SFDC.
- Proven track record of negotiating contracts with and managing partners.
- Experience partnering with sales teams to coordinate, communicate & deliver offers that resonate deeply with prospects along the buyer’s journey.
- Comfortable in working in a smaller private company environment where you may need to wear multiple hats and be nimble in prioritizing deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree desirable