Software Engineer – Cloud Services
India, Bengaluru | Engineering
You will be a key member of the fast paced Pluribus Network Engineering team using your expert design and implementation skills to deliver important cloud services to our customers with the highest quality. You will be implementing solutions that include everything from database schema and business logic to the presentation layer as well as client-side work for the Pluribus Networks NetVisor™ operating system.
You must have prior experience and a solid understanding of modern web applications from database to browser. You must be proficient in SQL with extensive experience with database driven application. You must be able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and take pride in your work.
- B.S in computer engineering or equivalent with 5-10 years industry experience
- Experience developing and deploying J2EE and Django web-based applications
- Database experience using PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Excellent Java and Python programming and debugging skills
- Experience programming in C on Linux or Solaris platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using messaging services, such as ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ
- Experience implementing REST-ful APIs and using OAuth
- Experience integrating with SalesForce.com or Netsuite