USA, Santa Clara, CA | Engineering
Responsible for design, development and maintenance of complex software for proprietary network OS using C and Linux. Duties include developing OS solutions for a variety of network processors and merchant silicon; integrating 3rd party ASICs into OS product line; developing software for switching/routing ASICs, embedded drivers, and multi-core/multi-threaded architectures; technical leadership of more junior engineers.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE or related plus 7 years’ experience in software development for network equipment development. Experience must include:
- Experience developing software for switching/routing ASICs, embedded drivers, and multi-core/multi-threaded architectures.
- Experience and understanding of routing protocols incl OSPF, RIP, PIM/IP Multicast, IPv6.
- Understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) technologies.
- Experience with packet capture and analysis tools and network simulators.
- Proficiency in C and Linux programming and debugging.
- Experience with white box switch integration and bring-up, including ONIE and ONL.
- Experience debugging and fixing complex networking issues.
Please no phone calls. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Must reference Job #198 in all correspondence.