USA, Santa Clara, CA | Engineering
You will be a key member of the fast paced Pluribus Engineering team using your expertise in developing and implementing QoS solutions on 3rd party merchant silicon, including Broadcom StrataXGS family ASICs. You will use your excellent communication skills to work closely with our Solutions Architects and Product Managers to understand and find solutions to complex requirements so that Pluribus Networks can provide the best switching and routing protocol implementations for our customers. You will work closely with the Pluribus Test team to ensure highest level of quality. You must be able to multi-task and participate in customer escalations with our Customer Advocacy and Sustaining Engineering teams analyzing and solving complex customer escalations with high-energy and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- 8+ years overall experience with a BSCS or equivalent
- Excellent C/Linux programming and debugging skills
- Expertise in architecting and developing Quality of Service (QoS) technologies and their application
- Experience in integrating third party switching ASICs, preferably Broadcom StrataXGS family products, including experience with the programming SDK.
- Experience with low-level OS/platform, understanding of Unix internals;
- Excellent understanding of routing protocols such as ECMP, BGP, PIM/IP Multicast, IPv6, BFD, VRRP
- Excellent understanding of Layer 2 networking technologies such as VLAN, STP, RSTP/MSTP, LACP, QinQ
- Ability to work independently on complex issues and also in a collaborative environment
- Curiosity and interest in tackling new problems