Santa Clara, CA, USA | Sales
Pluribus Networks is looking for a talented, seasoned, execution-focused Sales Operations Manager / Director, who will report to the Chief Commercial Officer, to join our team.
If you’re excited to be part of a dynamic, well-funded startup with an ambitious vision to transform networking in the era of cloud, Pluribus Networks is the place to be. Competitive compensation package includes salary, commissions and stock options.
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Partner with Marketing to refine lead qualification process, and analyze and report on campaign performance
- Enhance sales productivity by simplifying processes and enabling the team to work smarter
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel, pipeline reporting, forecast modeling and operational metrics to deliver regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Lead process on behalf of Sales to improve SFDC usability and data cleanliness; transition from current CRM to new CRM (e.g. SFDC Lightning), including developing a transition plan, researching best practices, and implementing changes
- Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies, and identify areas for improvement
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Maintain procurement and contract records
- 3+years of experience in sales / sales operations function
- Strong communications and cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Deep knowledge of and experience with managing sales operations systems
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google apps/G Suite, and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with NetSuite ERP a plus.
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to achieve business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result- and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Qualified candidates: please submit your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org