Manager/Senior Manager Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
All Locations, USA, Canada | Marketing
Pluribus Networks enables customers to simplify increasingly complex network operations by modernizing, unifying and automating networking inside a single data center or across multiple geographically distributed data centers and edge compute locations. Our Netvisor® ONE open network operating system (OS) and our Adaptive Cloud Fabric™, a controllerless next-generation software-defined networking (SDN) solution, distributes intelligence and state across every switch in the network to dramatically simplify cloud data center networks. By leveraging open networking hardware and our novel software, customers become more agile to deliver services and products faster while reducing costs by 30 to 60% over traditional vendors, eliminating vendor lock-in and accelerating innovation. A winner of the Deloitte Fast 500, Pluribus’ software is deployed in well over 200 customers globally, including deployments in some of the largest Tier 1 mobile operators in the world with traffic from hundreds of millions of mobile devices being processed by our network software. If you are looking for a high-growth company in an exciting market segment, then look no further.
Reporting directly to the CMO, the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Demand Generation at Pluribus Networks will help drive strategic direction and execute on digital marketing programs to increase Pluribus’ brand awareness and grow the sales pipeline, accelerate the sales cycle and nurture existing accounts. The Sr. Manager of DMDG will understand our target personas and the buyer’s journey in order to develop and execute digital campaigns that deliver the right content to the right buyer at the right time. The successful candidate must be both a player and a coach and have a passion for technology and data-driven marketing to help plan and execute targeted, account-based strategies, campaigns and programs in conjunction with sales and the extended marketing team.
The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, versatile and able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution. He/she will have a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the product marketing, content marketing, sales and operations teams. The candidate will be results-oriented and will look at the full lifecycle of a campaign across strategic development, execution and reporting on ROI.
This is a full-time role, ideally located at our Santa Clara HQ. However part-time (1/2 time) and other North American locations will be considered for candidates with the right skill set.
- Own digital strategy and manage all digital channels to drive acquisition, conversion and awareness. Present strategy, initiatives and campaign results to broad audiences.
- Build and deliver multi-channel digital campaigns (advertising, display, search, email, webinar, syndication, etc.) to reach our target audiences and drive business results.
- Understand the buyer’s journey and design campaigns that deliver the right content to the right persona at their specific stage in the buyer’s journey.
- Project-manage campaigns to ensure campaign elements are firing on time and on budget.
- Maximize campaign ROI via rigorous tests and learn to optimize copy, creative and audience targeting. Play a key role in reviewing and enhancing tools and technology to improve tracking, attribution, audience segmentation and reporting.
- Collaborate closely with and influence other key marketing team members – SMEs, MarCom, BDR/SDRs, social, SEM, SEO, web, events and others – to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Define ABM strategy and execution plan, encompassing multiple ABM techniques. Stay current on ABM marketing trends and best practices; modify campaigns to ensure high-level performance in alignment with pre-established goals.
- Manage Marketo and SFDC execution resources on your team but also be ready to execute in SFDC and Marketo if needed.
- Manage channel spend and budget process to meet growth and ROI targets, including monthly forecasts and reporting. Work with CMO to manage entire marketing budget.
- Manage interactions, including negotiations, contracts, invoicing and lead follow up, with all vendors, including media outlet partners, advertising partners and outsourced BDR and marketing functions.
- Partner closely with the sales team and channel partners to manage lead distribution, follow up and measurement. Work closely with sales and channel partners to inform them of trends and behavioral data within their target account lists, and in their territories.
- Regular reporting of campaign performance across the marketing team and externally (to sales, executive leadership, etc.)
- BA/BS degree.
- 5-7+ years of demand generation and digital marketing experience, preferably in a high-tech environment and ideally in data center networking.
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into campaign planning and execution.
- Understanding of enterprise and service provider technology sales cycles and hands-on experience with lead/pipeline forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Deep understanding of SEM/SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics.
- Experience working with paid media, digital marketing outlets and agencies.
- Proven track record of negotiating contracts with and managing vendors.
- Deep experience with Marketo and Salesforce. Strong understanding of other MarTech tools, including lead management, analytics and reporting, content and social and sales enablement.
- Experience partnering with BDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with prospects along the buyer’s journey.
- Exceptional organizational skills and accountability. Able to oversee multiple workstreams simultaneously and equally comfortable delegating or owning tasks, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to work successfully in a quickly changing environment.
Qualified candidates: please submit your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org