USA | Marketing
Pluribus Networks is redefining how data center networks for private cloud and multi-cloud are built and operated for service providers and enterprise customers across the globe. Whether a single site data center or highly distributed collection of edge compute data centers, our Adaptive Cloud Fabric™ SDN software, powered by the Linux-based Netvisor ONE® network operating system, is a game changer. Our products are deployed in over 300 customer networks world-wide including 75 Tier 1 mobile network operators and our customers give us an average of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Gartner Peer Insights. Pluribus Networks is growing and looking for a talented Senior Manager, Channel Marketing and Enablement (Director with the right level of experience).
The Manager, Channel Marketing and Enablement will execute on building a world class GTM global reseller channel that will grow Pluribus revenues through strategic distributor and reseller partners. This will include business development, channel enablement, planning and executing partner sales activities, managing the partner program and partner portal and doing what it takes to grow the channel-based pipeline and revenue.
The successful candidate must be a strong team player, have a good understanding of networking technology and be able to wear both a marketing and sales hat to drive bookings through the channel. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, versatile and able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution, the ability to create and deliver compelling content and has the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
If you are looking for a high-growth company in an exciting market segment, then look no further. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this high visibility role will help drive strategic direction to develop & grow business with channel partners. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact as a key member of the Pluribus Networks product marketing team.
- The Manager of Channel Marketing and Enablement will build and execute on a strategy to drive revenue through our global channel partners.
- Create and manage overall Pluribus Networks partner program in support of company’s objectives.
- Identify and recruit key new channel partners and nurture existing partners.
- Work with partners to identify new opportunities, develop pipeline, and generate bookings for Pluribus Networks as the preferred customer solution.
- Become a go-to resource for technical sales reps to answer technical, value prop, and process questions regarding Pluribus Networks products.
- Work closely with your product marketing peers and product management to develop channel enablement content and tools.
- Co-ordinate training on Pluribus Networks products and solutions to the channel partner technical and sales teams and deliver that training personally if needed.
- Collaborate with the events marketing manager to project-manage and market partner and customer events to ensure campaign elements are firing on time and on budget.
- Work with channel partners to use MDF to drive joint marketing programs, create leads and build pipeline.
- Partner closely with the sales team and channel partners to manage lead distribution, follow up, measurement and reporting.
- Develop channel GTM KPIs and report out regularly to executive leadership.
- Once live events resurface this role may require up to 50% travel.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in technical sales enablement with established record of channel partner sales attainment (10+ years to be considered for Director level)
- The ideal candidate has channel management experience married with product marketing or product management experience in the data center switching space. A knowledge of SDN and overlay networking technologies is a plus.
- The candidate will have a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the product marketing, content marketing, global sales and operations teams.
- Experience organizing sales enablement events and activities, influencing and training partner sales teams, creating reporting, and justifying investments using ROI analysis and other metrics.
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into campaign planning and execution.
- Understanding of enterprise and service provider technology sales cycles and hands-on experience with lead/pipeline forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Experience managing sales pipelines and generating reporting supporting business objectives in SFDC.
- Proven track record of negotiating contracts with and managing partners.
- Experience partnering with sales teams to coordinate, communicate & deliver offers that resonate deeply with prospects along the buyer’s journey.
- Comfortable in working in a smaller private company environment where you may need to wear multiple hats and be nimble in prioritizing deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree desirable
Qualified candidates: please submit your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org