USA, San Jose, CA | Technical Support
As a leading network technology company, IT is a strategic enabler for Pluribus Networks. This is an incredible opportunity for a motivated person to work with and learn from some of the best and brightest in the industry. The successful candidate will have a burning desire to build cool things with DevOps and will bring both network and server skills to our Information Technology team as a hands-on member of the team. This person will be working with cutting edge technology including Pluribus Networks server switches, network computing appliances, wireless networks, various forms of Linux and Solaris and technologies including network virtualization, NAT, VPN, SSL, firewalls, load balancers, VMs, etc.
- Proven ability and hands experience on designing, deploying and managing switches, routers, VPN Gateways and firewalls in enterprise multi-vendor environment
- Proven ability and hands experience on managing various authentication stores like Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML and multi factor authentication
- Experience in managing DNS, JAMF, cloud storage and backups
- Experience in network and server management and monitoring tools
- Strong server virtualization (VMWare, KVM) and Linux and Solaris administration skills
- Programming/scripting skills in Python, Shell and Microsoft PowerShell are required
- Deploying and managing Wireless controller and access points is needed (Preferably Aruba).
- Expertise in managing Gsuite Apps and Microsoft Office 365 deployments
- Strong desktop/laptop administration skills to support end user MACs, Windows and Linux laptops and desktops
- Network and server security skills
- Data Center management including cabling, racking, cooling, airflow, migrating, working with ISP, remote locations, etc.
- Prepare and maintain IT documentation
- Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability and strong desire to learn new skills and technologies