Executive Assistant / Office Manager
USA, San Jose, CA | Operations
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Executive Assistant/Office Manager. You will oversee the daily operations of our office, assist our CEO in various projects, and ensure all daily procedures run smoothly. If you are a self-starter, enjoy wearing multiple hats, have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, resolve scheduling conflicts and the ability to pivot and go with the flow, this is the position for you.
- Handle administrative needs of CEO and executive staff
- Arrange conference calls and meetings with executives, board members, investors, etc.
- Manage the annual Board Meeting schedule, and organize all board meetings
- Manage travel details for the executives both domestically and internationally
- Assist in special projects for the executive team, as directed
- Process executive expense reports
- Create a productive, welcoming and tidy work environment in our office
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Own all office operations and procedures, including maintenance, stocking kitchen and office supplies as needed
- Manage inbound and outbound shipments
- Event planning including occasional team off-sites and at-office events
- Ensure that team members have what they need to do their best work
- Organizing lunches and snacks for office staff
- Support recruiting functions with interview scheduling and coordination
Required Skills and Attributes:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience supporting a busy CEO and demonstrate business savvy to adapt to different styles.
- Emphasis is given to excellent organizational and time management skills; high attention to detail; assertiveness; diplomatic skills; and a proactive approach to work.
- Must have excellent communications skills – both written and verbal along with PC skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- On occasion, must be willing to pitch in and do what is necessary on tight deadlines.
- Impeccable follow through to verify “all is well” on complex travel arrangements and meeting preparations.
Qualified candidates: please submit your resume to email@example.com
This is temp- to-perm position.