Santa Clara, CA, USA | Operations
- Procurement of Goods and Services in support of the operational objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate with worldwide suppliers to negotiate favorable arrangements for Pluribus.
- Manage OEM relationships which includes Planning, Program Management, Procurement, Inventory, Fulfillment, Reverse Logistics, and Product Lifecycles.
- Manage logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the Supply Chain organization.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as partners, suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Previous experience in infrastructure systems and/or appliances company a plus!
- Details oriented in tasks management and execution
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve business issues impacting cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills to work with xfunctional leadership team
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items including reverse logistics.
- Experience with ERP Systems, preferably Netsuite One World.
- Arena PDM experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to develop and maintain complex spreadsheets, reports, and presentations.
- International Logistics Experience a plus.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong negotiation skills to manage supply chain partners (OEMs, ODMs, CMs etc).
Qualified candidates: please submit your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org