USA, Santa Clara, CA | Customer Advocacy
Pluribus Networks delivers industry-leading open networking solutions featuring a unique next-generation software-defined networking (SDN) fabric for modern single-site data centers, multi-site data centers and distributed cloud edge compute environments. We are currently seeking a highly-motivated self-starter leader to work in a dynamic 24×7 global technical team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and expand global Customer Advocacy organization. Develop and execute strategic roadmap for rapidly growing global support organization.
- Manage all operational aspects of technical support and professional services, delivering exceptional support to global ISPs, MSPs, RSPs, and enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute global strategy for customer education and renewals
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous critical issues.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations. Drive the voice of the customer across the company.
- Create processes and automation to improve customer delivery and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with partners to deliver exceptional customer support.
- Define and manage problem resolution plans.
- Drive solutions/fixes through Engineering and QA.
- Basic administration of support tools – Salesforce, RingCentral, etc., in collaboration with contractors.
- Desired location: Santa Clara. Other US candidates are welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- Excellent understanding of L2 and L3 networking technologies, Linux, and virtualization.
- Experience managing global support organizations in high growth environments.
- Demonstrates role-model level customer service and support skills.
- Keen ability to quickly understand the business impact of customer and partner issues and effectively navigate politically charged situations.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a proven ability to function in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate internal teams to find efficient and effective solutions cross functionally.
- Strong affinity for working in deep collaboration with customers and partners to understand their unique challenges and goals, and to partner closely to make them successful.
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Some infrequent travel may be required.
Education / Experience
- 10+ years (at least 4 years in a leadership position) in a support management role. Proven track record of leadership, with the ability to inspire and motivate global team to grow and innovate.
- Job related experience with increasing levels of responsibility is required.
- Experience working with senior executives, both internally and externally, to resolve critical problems, improve collaboration, and develop and drive process improvements.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to distill complex information into clear, concise messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven competencies.
Qualified candidates: please submit your resume/CV to email@example.com