Pluribus Insight Analytics is an application that enables a network administrator to visualize, extract, analyze and generate reports from application flows that are serviced through Pluribus Networks’ switches, powered by our Netvisor® operating system (nvOS) or Open Netvisor® Linux (ONVL) operating system.
Our Professional services team will help you get started on the following:
Configuring Pluribus switches
- License and Basic Switch Setup
- If Pluribus switch is receiving mirrored traffic from a 3rd party device – configure ports just to absorb the data for analytics purpose only.
- Enable services that require VCF-IA to work
Insight Analytics Install and Demo
- Install Insight Analytics virtual machine (Linux based) on VMware ESXi infrastructure
- Initial configuration of virtual machine that includes, SSL cert install, configuring Pluribus switch fabric information, starting necessary Insight Analyitcs services.
- Configure external authentication (LDAP) for Insight Analytics user interface.
- Demo of Insight Analytics dashboard, search and reporting tools.
- Ability to add business and application context to flows with custom defined ‘tags’.
Insight Analytics Installation prerequisites:
- VMware ESXi hypervisor environment with vSphere / vCenter version 5.5 or above.
- Minimum hardware requirements : Depending on the number of flows license (10M or 100M), either
- 4 vCPU, 64GB RAM, 64GB SSD or
- 8 vCPU, 64GB RAM, 400GB SSD
- Thin provisioning of disks and deployment on SSD is recommended.
- Network connectivity from VMWare ESXi environment to Pluribus fabric management network or out of band management network.